Saturday, July 28, 2012

Hari Raya Is Nearing

Hi......we have already been fasting for a week.....and lately all my acquaintances have been busy talking about a few Raya Collections from renown Malaysian designers. To me, I don't really take notice. As I know I won't be able to fit into any of them, even if it is XL in size (I wish they make plus size clothes too. Only then, Rizalman's tagline "Now everybody can wear Rizalman" will be true.) Anyway, as you are busy buying latest fashions in raya clothings, I have been busy making hairbands for my many nieces, even though not all will get it. These hairbands will be available for the public later this year in limited quantity (ready made). You can also pre-order them through my website, FB Page and also DNS Ventures FB Page. For those who wanted to see the designs, hope you will be patient as I'll upload the pictures after Hari Raya. BTW, the design codes will be named after my nieces whom I made them for. Thanks.